Kyle Rittenhouse shootings

Oh, boy! The suspect may be much more like momma’s boy Adam Lanza/Sandy Hook elementary school shooter, than like the Dirty Harry/Clint Eastwood or Death Wish/Charles Bronson movie vigilantes.

Let’s see–

• raised by mother, who indulged his love of guns :heavy_check_mark:
  • bullied and teased at school :heavy_check_mark:
  • short-tempered :heavy_check_mark:
  • voted ‘most likely to be a mass murderer’ by his HS class :heavy_check_mark:

(OK, I made the last one up, but you need to read the VICE article).

Bottom Line: perhaps this incident should be put in the same column as the Columbine (CO) school shooting, the Sandy Hook (CT) school shooting, the Parkland (FL) school shooting, and so on and on. If that is true, Tucker Carlson may have to walk a few things back.

What do you think? Here’s a profile of Lanza’s mental illness.

1 Like

@JackBNimble wrote to begin this “Idea”:

Oh, boy! The suspect may be much more like momma’s boy Adam Lanza/Sandy Hook elementary school shooter, than like the Dirty Harry /Clint Eastwood or Death Wish /Charles Bronson movie vigilantes.

vice.com

Alleged Kenosha Killer Loved Cops, Guns, Trump, and ‘Triggering the Libs,’…

The 17-year-old was only enrolled at Lakes Community High School for a year but he left an impression.

Let’s see–

• raised by mother, who indulged his love of guns :heavy_check_mark:
  • bullied and teased at school :heavy_check_mark:
  • short-tempered :heavy_check_mark:
  • voted ‘most likely to be a mass murderer’ by his HS class :heavy_check_mark:

(OK, I made the last one up, but you need to read the VICE article).

Bottom Line: perhaps this incident should be put in the same column as the Columbine (CO) school shooting, the Sandy Hook (CT) school shooting, the Parkland (FL) school shooting, and so on and on. If that is true, Tucker Carlson may have to walk a few things back.

What do you think? Here’s a profile of Lanza’s mental illness.

My comment:

What? Are you his judge, jury, and executioner all in one?

Can’t we wait for more details?

Are there any community guidelines at QC?

12 Likes

The guy was a short 17 year old with a short guy complex who was bullied in school, and wanted to be a cop. He was active in the local police force outreach program for future cops. Not a good combo.

Honestly i am surprised there are not more of these vigilante push backs.

Clearly he broke the law by being a minor with a gun.

Those facts stated, i am not so sure about this case. The facts seem to indicate he was asked by local cops to leave, and he did. He was then accosted by a hostile left crowd, chased, had stuff thrown at him, and while running away a shot was fired by the crowd chasing him.

It seems to me he was reasonable, trying to leave, and feared for his life.

I would put blame on him, say around 25%, and then i would put blame on the attacking crowd, around 75%.

I dont see this as an out of control vigilante simply attacking ‘the left’ on the streets of a small city in Wisconsin.

As usual, the rush to judgement sets the narrative, but there is more to the story.

Oh, and while i am at it, i noticed today George Floyds case took a predictable turn, he had a lethal dose of Fentynol in his system at the time of his death.

18 Likes

Interesting how black and left wing vilolence is being ignored by the leftist arts of the MSM, but one ‘right wing’’ killer is being featured prominently.

15 Likes

Thanks for that link – very interesting story. Whether or not this young man is mentally ill, I regard this story as a tragedy. Although he seems like someone I would strongly dislike, It’s clear to me that he had good intentions: he was legitimately concerned about the chaos in the streets and thought he could help restore order. It sounds like he was encouraged by actual police officers, who probably didn’t know he was only seventeen and felt besieged by protesters who insist (slanderously) that they’re all racist murderers. It’s understandable that they would welcome a show of support from like-minded citizens!

Many conservatives regard Rittenhouse as a brave defender of the public order while many liberals see him as a deranged vigilante who should never have been there in the first place. In my view, neither of these portrayals captures the sad reality. He strikes me as a troubled young man whose actions reflect the failure of local authorities to stop the rioting and the irresponsibility of right-wing media, who’ve depicted these protests as an existential threat to the nation which must be put down.

17 Likes

Agee with everything you say right up to the inconsitency inherent in the last sentence.

If the local authoritiescan’t stop the rioting, then the right wing media (I’m glad to hear there is such a thing in the US) might have apoint that the protests (which are fuellingthe riots) are existential threat to the nation that must be put down.

I’d say the media as a whole has been culpable. The liberal/left media seems to be doing its best to fire up the protesters to cause havoc and the right seems to be doing the same.

16 Likes

The other got shot in the head. He was a convicted pedo. I didn’t grab any images of him but he died doing what he loved: chasing a minor.

18 Likes

I’m a little disgusted by the people that think it’s funny to make jokes about people that are dead and who’s deaths probably cause real pain for real people. I’ve posted pictures of bodies in the past, but I wasn’t cracking jokes about them.

On topic, I find it interesting (not really, just to be expected I guess) that the usual suspects are doing their typical thing: sowing doubt.

2 Likes

Thanks, that makes it a little more worth it.

13 Likes

You know, it’s kinda telling that you seem to define yourself not on what you believe, but on what you hate.

1 Like

You really know how to cut to the core of me.

2 Likes

This place doesn’t need trash like that.

Or maybe it does. Just to show everyone what you really are.

1 Like

Well like I said I shit up Jack’s threads the way you purposefully shit up JD’s. Abyss and blah blah

2 Likes

I have fun doing it tho

1 Like

The difference between me and you, is that I don’t need to post memes about people being shot, in order to be annoying.

Know why? I’m not going to stoop to your level.

1 Like

You sure don’t!

1 Like

Anything else to add? Care to pull up some more garbage memes that prove what a garbage person you are?

1 Like

Please go back to 4chan, we don’t need you if this is all you’re going to offer.

I know what you’re doing. In your reptilian brain you think you can make me leave if you just turn up your repugnant behavior, and that this is a “victory” to you, if I’m disgusted.

1 Like

Thanks for adding substantive points to the discussion.

Go back to JD’s threads if you want to make fun of corpses that aren’t even cold.

@PeterfromOZ What’s your fucking deal? I expect this out of other morons but I thought more of you. Disappointed.

1 Like

haha your edit. Glad I saw it in time!